Duty

 new sets of uniform

world balance shoes and samsonite bag from New York

I am working at Medical City, gustuhin ko man kunin ang regular basis pero I can't because of my prior commitment. I can't give up my voluntary work at the shelter and some of my engagement in certain groups that tackles the plight of an OFW. 

I am so blessed, I am very fortunate to have all the good stuff knocking in my door. My patient is Male/65 yrs old, CVA and half paralyzed. It is a challenged working at night shift but I am loving it. I am more inspired and more dedicated to make myself a better person. I did said it before that I am happy but now I can definitely say, I am the happiest woman in the whole world. Why? Because I am doing the right thing, my time is being spend with a purpose.

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2