Reunited

 My college friends and classmates


I had a wonderful day with my former classmates. I missed them. Sinulit ko ang time na magkakasama kami kahit pa saglit lang. Nanood kami ng Mr. and Ms. Saint Augustine School of Nursing (SASN). It was unexpected, nasa work na ako noong nagdecide to attend the event. Napilitan akong maghalf day just to be with them. I'm glad I made it because the bonding moment was superb.

Masarap pala sa pakiramdam balikan ang college years ko bilang nursing student. Ang mga tawanan, kulitan, tampuhan. Idagdag pa dito ang walang katapusang case presentations, group studies, OJT and research. Jed and MJ are working as a Call Center Agent while Donna and Jinkee are waiting for their VISA going to the States. Naging joke nga namin, mukhang parehas ang fate naming 3, destined to live outside the country. 

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2