Acupuncture




Isa sa magandang traits ko yata ay gusto ko laging may matutunan. I am always desire to acquire knowledge and I look forward to every possibility to enhance my craft. I am now doing my Acupuncture class at University of Santo Tomas. 

Natutuwa naman ako dahil for the first time ako ang pinabata sa klase. My classmates are from different medical field, doctors, nurses, physical therapist, dentist and some are taking a doctorate in Alternative Medicine.

Next stop: Chiropractic.

Since, andito na ako gagalingan ko nalang at bubusugin ng kaalaman ang aking sarili. 
Nursing
Caregiving
Massage Therapy
Shiatsu
Thai
Reflexology
Acupuncture
Food and Beverages Services

Nawiwili ako ng husto sa school, sa bagong ambiance at bagong mga classmates. Sana makatulong ito para sa pag alis ko papunta ng ibang bansa.

Thank you Lord!

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2