Work to Save Others

Ang dami ko ng napuntahan na events. Charity and voluntary works. Sa bawat pag-apak ko sa lugar ramdam ko ang magnetismo ng pagbabago. Magkaiba ang karanasan, magkaiba din ang matututunan ngunit ang pagdalo ko sa 24th Philippine Congress on Deafness ay naiiba sa lahat.

Dito ko mas lalong napalalim ang aking pagkatao. I will live my life with purpose. I may face different types of path and encounter difficulties as I go through life but I am simply determined to choose which kind of pain I want, the pain of pressing through or the pain of giving up. Taking responsibility for my actions is often hard to do, but it is necessary if I want to enjoy the good life God has stored for me. Sometimes, circumstances and events are really not my doing but it will be my responsibility to get up and rise from the above from the storm.

Work to save others.
Live with purpose.
Do it with love.

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2