Date with Nins @SM Center Point


My planned was to watch the movie (World War Z) but since she had watched it last week we landed on having a feast at Pizza Hut, SM Center Point. We had fun and enjoyed each others company. We shared inner thoughts and she was eager listening to all the struggles (bitter sweet journey) in my schooling. Nins has substance. She has an "IT", her flamboyant personality and witty smile always attracts me. She is well breed and God fearing.

Bought it from SM National Bookstore

Pizza Hut

"Tita Bhing, Thank you so much for today. Please don't change and don't be sad anymore. There is more to life. You're a great person and I am sure anyone would love you. If you need someone to talk to or bond with you, I am just call away. You will always be part of our family Tita. I love you and take care! I am proud of you Tita. Mwahh! "

Gosh, napaluha ako when I read her text message. Ang bait nila talaga sa akin. God has been my witnessed. I am lucky  and blessed enough.


Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2