Chance


Can we learn from our mistakes? Can we do things differently in the future and become better? Every now and again sone makes what appear to be an innocent mistakes. Either it will make or break us, it depend on our will power and character.Some were lucky enough to turn the table and never look back but some gone to pit and remain buried for the rest of their lives.

No one is perfect, every one deserve a second chance as they say. I am one of them. While there is no reason to doubt i indeed understand the needs to confront the devil inside me. Some witnessed how my life evolves in so called affair and some were disgusted of my choices. For some it was perplex, illogical and ridiculous but then again i've never fan of what other says towards me. I am good in hiding my self from my own shadows. In every chance to change i managed to convinced myself it was my own choice and turning back will be a betrayal and act of being a coward. It was my predicament all the time. Every good thing, happy moment was just another facade/wishful thinking because deep down the fact remain i was in a mess.


I've been trying so hard to abandoned the ship, yet the courage i'd muster wasn't enough. I failed over and over again. My physical strenght was overshadowed by the force of my mind and my emotion was the focal point in dealing all the events in my life. I was so frustrated. I put a glue in my own dillema and accepted it as it was. I moved one step forward but caught in stepping two backward again and again.

Who gave me a chance? Who inspired me to change the course of my plight? I had a chance to talked to my family during the hardest battle. I've asked my Mom where did i go wrong? Why after all the sacrifices i made, i'm still the victim of unjust and unfairly deeds? My Mom answered me only with these phrase "COME BACK WITH US, WE MISSED OUR KULABHING". From that day, i stays firmed in my desire to go back to my roots, to go back to my home where i can truly find true acceptance and true care. Then, out of nowhere someone offered me a precious gift: love and friendship. A life that sometimes i thought i am not worthy of.

Chance means change for me. I'm glad it's not too late to begin my journey.

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

2 Share your thoughts

We need old friends to help us grow old and new friends to help us stay young. ~ Letty Cottin Pogrebin

There is nothing we like to see so much as the gleam of pleasure in a person's eye when he feels that we have sympathized with him, understood him. At these moments something fine and spiritual passes between two friends. These are the moments worth living. ~ Don Marquis

We must reach out our hand in friendship and dignity both to those who would befriend us and those who would be our enemy. ~ Arthur Ashe

A sense of duty is useful in work, but offensive in personal relations. People wish to be liked, not be endured with patient resignation. ~ Bertrand Russell

What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? ~ George Eliot

Do not allow yourself to be imprisoned by any affection. Keep your solitude. The day, if it ever comes, when you are given true affection there will be no opposition between interior solitude and friendship, quite the reverse. It is even by this infallible sign that you will recognize it. ~ Simone Weil

It is virtue, virtue, which both creates and preserves friendship. On it depends harmony of interest, permanence, fidelity. ~ Cicero

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this? ~ Henry David Thoreau

Friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation. ~ George Washington

We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend. ~ Robert Louis Stevenson

No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. ~ Alice Walker

If friendship is a crime, I have been sentenced to life imprisonment many times over ~ Unknown

"Do not allow yourself to be imprisoned by any affection. Keep your solitude. The day, if it ever comes, when you are given true affection there will be no opposition between interior solitude and friendship, quite the reverse. It is even by this infallible sign that you will recognize it. ~ Simone Weil

so true, thanks for sharing me great quotes and for giving me your precious time.

Ads2