Happy Birthday

August 29 and 30

Words alone can't express how grateful I am. Just knowing you means a lot to me. I was drowning and you pulled me out from the ocean. You are a good friend, a one in a million friend. Your pure heart always shines even in the worst situation. Even provoked, you still managed to see the good things on that person. Even if humiliated, you still want to believe on the positive side. I've learned so many things from you and i will be forever thankful for all the good deeds you've shared. Thank you so much!

Happy Birthday! I wish you all the best because you deserve it. I am always here as a special friend. I am sorry for my shortcomings.

Again, Happy Birthday Lenon and Jay-Ann.

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2