Women's Month Celebration @DAWN

 The Women and Children of Development Action for Women Network (DAWN) witht the Executive Director Carmelita Nuqui

 Workshop

 Simple token given to all women of DAWN

Empowered


Volunteering is a way of giving back to your community while developing important social skills, and gaining valuable work experience all at the same time. I always shared to everyone how blessed I am to be a volunteer of the organization. The endless lessons and learnings cannot be describe in words because it has a depth meaning in my life. It has given me the opportunity to see life in other perspective.

There are so many beneficial ways of getting involved in and giving back to community. Not only is volunteering a rewarding experience, but it helps me realize to live my life with sense of meaning and purpose. The happiness I felt will always play a role in pursuing my advocacy.  

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2