Being Me




Life is taking chances, grabbing all the opportunity you have.

But what if the "gamble" I made affects my whole being? Do I need to be swallowed by regrets? Last night while contemplating on so many unsaid emotions I realized that, my story will be my authentic "movie". No one can ever dictate me nor suppress me to be me.

I made a choice!


I made a pact to myself, I'll be more honest and straightforward regardless of what but I'll be more sensitive in dealing with issues that will affect others.


''Bhing, you are too strong.''


I answered, "did you ever asked yourself, what if you only see the surface but beneath I am vulnerable.''


Behind Gumamela's laughter and smile is the untold story of frustration, betrayal and disappointments. I am standing strong because that's the only choice I have.


Being brave is being ME.

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2