Radio Guesting


 DWIZ Interview (OFW Global)

Bonding with them after the program with Ms. Carmelita Nuqui (PMWR), Edward Era (Filipino Lifeline, Inc.), Ms. Susan Ople and Mr. Fort Jose (Blas Ople Center)

DZEC Radio Agila with Malou Medina (Gabay ng OFW International)

with Mr. Dave de Castro of Channel 9 News and Current Affairs @ OFW Party List Headquarter.

Hindi ko inaasahan na magiging aktibo ako masyado sa aming coalition. Una pakiramdam ko kailangan ko lang umattend to represent the group which I belong but it did not occurred to me that I will love this advocacy. I got to minglewith different kind of people but regardless of their status I am amazed that they're all accomodating and welcoming especially tackling the issue of  OFWs.

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2