Starbucks Collection


A month ago I started collecting Starbucks icon mugs and tumblers. It is my hobby now. I am thankful for all my friends who are helping me in acquiring mugs. Some are gifts and some are really expensive especially the hard to find icon mugs.
thank you for sending this through our common friend. 

from Kenjie Solis

from Jennifer

 tower of mugs
Thank you Misalyn for giving me Naga, Davao and Pampanga

 from Rosie

bought this for 1500

Ang pinamahal na nabili kong mug ay discontinued mug from Philippines Php 2500. Manila icon mug version 1 (Kalesa). I am a newbie in collecting SB mugs, I have to learned more from other collectors. As far as I know the discontinued mug sold in e-bay was US2500 dollar. 

from my sister

I hope next month I would be able to attend the meet up organized by Philippines Starbucks Circle. I never thought I will be hooked with collecting, just so lucky that my bf is giving me allowance for this hobby. Such an expensive hubby to begin with.

I also ordered mugs to be delivered next month
Riyadh
Jeddah
Hanoi
Jordan
Lebanon
Malaysia
Penang
Turkey

Expected mugs from a friend
UAE
Abu Dhabi
Germany
Berlin
Moscow
Prague
Macau
Hongkong
China
Kaoshiung
Taichung

Mugs na naipadala na sa bahay ni Bf
Tennessee
Ohio
Canada
San Francisco

Thank you so much!




Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2