Excited


Starting to count the days again. I can't wait to be with you soon. #25daystogo

I promised to myself I won't be so cheesy in my posting but I just can't help it. I love you with all my heart. Every one is excited to see you again, this time it will be a month. I booked the hotel reservation and plans for our trip together with my family. Mama is still in Manila to finally meet you.

I fall in love with you every day. There is no doubt in my mind that you will take care of my being. I never been so happy in my life until I met you. Every thing changes, you added color to my existence. I've noticed changes in my work, in my attitude and in the way I carry myself.  I am more getting accomplished in less time.

I discover myself more, I love myself more than I pay attention two years ago. Every chat we had in skype I discover more about you, yet there is still so much that I'd like to know. I got excited at the thought that in a less than a month I will have a chance spending more time with you. I will make your vacation as memorable as possible. I love you so much!


Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2