Fine Day @ UST

 books, books and books
the Natural Health Bible

"Aim higher in case you fall short"

In two months I will have my certificate in Acupuncture. I hope TESDA and DOH will follow too. I will have my sub-proof exam on April. Ako na talaga ang hindi napapagod mag aral. I have an offer too in University of Makati for the doctorate degree in Alternative Medicines but right now I can't decide because my special someone is coming this summer. I will be his tour guide :) I am keeping my fingers-crossed that all the papers will be taken care of as soon as he arrives. I can't wait to be with him and spend the rest of my life loving him.

I am enjoying my studies in University of Santo Tomas. I meet lots of challenges especially during rush hour. Traffic is killing me. I am so exhausted every day but I will never give up.

No matter how hard or tough the road, I won't stop because I believe the greater the ordeal, the more I'll value the results.

Carry on Kulabhing! 



Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2