Go the Distance




I have often dreamed, of a far off place

Where a hero's welcome, would be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer, when they see my face
And a voice keeps saying, this is where I'm meant to be



I'll be there someday, I can go the distance
I will find my way, if I can be strong
I know ev'ry mile, will be worth my while
When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong


Down an unknown road, to embrace my fate

Though that road may wander, it will lead me to you
And a thousand years, would be worth the wait
It might take a lifetime, but somehow I'll see it through


And I won't look back, I can go the distance

And I'll stay on track, no, I won't accept defeat
It's an uphill slope, but I won't lose hope
Till I go the distance, and my journey is complete


But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part

For a hero's strength is measured by his heart


Like a shooting star, I will go the distance

I will search the world, I will face it's harms
I don't care how far, i can go the distance
Till I find my hero's welcome, waiting in your arms


I will search the world, I will face it's harms

Till I find my hero's welcome, waiting in your arms

(video grab from You Tube)


This song means a lot to me. I am walking in a path which I am certain will lead me to paradise. God created me to be the best person and live a life that is acceptable to Him. I am in harmony with everything. My actions, words, and thoughts are aligned to each other. I am into a relationship that honor Him; I am not a mistress and I don't wrecked any relationship just to get what would satisfy my happiness.

I love my life now; stress free.

I am also qualified in one month seminar for free at St. Paul University. I will start my English Proficiency Class on Sunday at St. Augustine School of Nursing. Although, I have no rest day now for Mon to Fri is my Massage Therapy Class, Saturday my seminar and training, and Sunday for English Class I am not complaining because I am getting the knowledge that will enhance my abilities and skills that will serve as my armor in my future plans.

See you soon, New York!

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2