My 34th Birthday


 Our Lady of Lourdes @ Del Monte Bulacan

A light on my path

White Lady :) 

 The Cave


 The Last Station




 with my Ate

 Ella, Ate, Cris and Kulot



 Gumbo Restaurant @ Gataway Mall

 Ma'am Melanie (our algebra teacher) and Rose
 Birthday Celebrant


 I am so fortunate, i may not have plenty of friends but all my friends are good ones

 My wish is not for my self but for my love ones to be safe while working abroad

 Araneta Coliseum

 Thank you for the blow-out.


Grabe 34 yrs old na ako. God has been good to me, I am blessed!
Nagsimba kami sa Our Lady of Lourdes at Del Monte Bulacan. Kamasa ko ang aking pamilya at kaibigan.  Nagpasalamat ako sa lahat ng biyaya na pinagkaloob Niya sa akin at sa patuloy Niyang paggabay sa akin at sa mga mahal ko sa buhay.

Unexpected gifts and blow-out from my friends and teacher. Cards and letters came from my nieces. Ang daming tumawag para bumati hindi lang sa pamilya ko kundi sa pamilya ni Kleng. Their wishes touched me.

My bf also played a part. A baggage coming from him, lots of stuff. He gave me his time, hindi siya pumasok para lang magkausap kami sa YM. I can't ask for more. It was a perfect occassion with perfect moment with my loved ones.

Thank you Lord! Thank you Jesus!

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2