Our New President

I encountered President Duterte last year thrice, first the Go Negosyo Forum in Makati, series of talks regarding the migrant issues and during the campaign period in Pandacan. I am blessed because I had a chance to see him in person, to talked to him and I was mesmerized how his brain and logic works.

I hope also this administration will definitely deliver the service Filipinos deserve for especially the sector I am representing the OFWs. One of our major concerns and dilemmas are the government agencies that handle the committee. As a volunteer how i wish there advises and rules are being implemented. We have so many good regulations and projects for OFWs but its not properly implemented. Awareness is not enough. 

Best of luck Mr. President.

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2