Bloggys2015

 red carpet walk

 having fun @ prepared cocktail drinks

 Finalist for Fiction and Literature

I had a wonderful experience during the Bloggys2015 Gala Night (Nov. 21, 2015) @SMX Aura, BGC. I was privilege enough to be invited and representing Pinoy Expat/OFW Blog Awards, Gumamela Sa Paraiso and Love.bus (chosen as a finalist for Fiction and Literature).  Getting the award on behalf of my co-blogger and a friend Mr. Francis Morilao. Thank you Sir Kiko for allowing me to received your plaque and recognition.

I had to say it was a very successful event, attended by respected judges, bloggers, event organizers, and media people. I also got to see old friends in blog sphere and met bloggers which I idolize. 

Looking forward to the next year blogging event. 


Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2