Journey



"Our life is an endless journey; it is like a broad highway that extends infinitely into the distance. The practice of meditation provides a vehicle to travel on that road. Our journey consists of constant ups and downs "

I have stories to tell, stories that provide wisdom about the journey of my life. I am the imperfect human being, full of flaws but I believe I am the perfect creation of God.

I can remember the feelings so vividly, the emptiness, the yearning, the confusion, the lacking, and the depression. They all merged together, and they always seemed to present themselves at the worst possible times.

The simplest things, like getting out of bed in the morning, felt so heavy. The best joys in life, like being with family and creating new connections, felt unsatisfying. Things were heavy, hard, and almost unbearable.
I didn’t understand what was creating these feelings, or what I needed to do to change them.
It sounds like such a cliché to say that one day something happened that changed my life forever, but it did: Everything transformed for me when I decided to focus on creating purpose in my life.
I used to think, in order for me to get noticed I need to give extra effort more than the usual thing I do. I have to excelled in whatever I'm into but as i get older I realized life is not about pleasing others nor living according to their standards but what matter is living a life with purpose.
Living with God's grace!
(09-24-15)

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2