I miss you


Dear Baby,

Let me begin with this notes by saying I miss you so much! If you only know how much I want to be with you. :(

I know I don’t have much to offer. I am not rich. I am not powerful. I am not perfect in anyway. I can be difficult. I can be such stubborn but you always make me feel like the most valuable person in the world. You always feed my self esteem and tell me I am beyond compare. I feel like I can do anything with you by my side. Even if the whole world turned against me, you would stand by me. I’m glad you believe in me.

You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. You love me for being me. And that makes me happy.

You make it so easy to smile. You make me feel like I can do anything. I will never let you go and I’ll love you with everything I am for all of my life.



Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2