The TEAM #noto550

My last post here is been a month. I've been very busy with all the meetings, work and school works i had in my hands. I merely had no time for myself but I am not complaining for I know what I am doing right now is going to benefit millions of OFW.

First meeting was hosted by Blas Ople Center in Maxx Restaurant Roxas Boulevard. The meeting was composed of different NGOs who's been lobbying for the protection and welfare of workers abroad.

I am neophyte compare to the them.
But I am learning the process...
Learning from their inputs and experiences.

 discussing the sentiments of OFW from PEBA page



 #noto550
 the coalition

 we will fight until they realized and value our voices
the advocators

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2