The Best Thing

Dear Honey,

I want you to know that you're the best thing that could have ever happened to me in this life. Worth more than this world could give. The one love that could defy all odds. You brought me so much happiness and joy that I can scarcely contain it all. I am sure beams of light radiates from me whenever I go. You are part of who I am now.

You are my sunshine. Every morning calls is a music to my ears. I am getting used to it, I love the consistency you are showing. I love how you inspires me and see the good side of me even if I feel it is missing. It is very strange because even if we are apart, I feel that I am still with you.

With you I am at ease. I don't have to be perfect or pretend that I know every thing but you motivates me to relax and be who I am. This feeling of mine is so strong that I even question my past relationship if that's real. :) Maybe the answers lies on how you value me and how you value your words and promises.

I can't wait to see you!

Good night my love!

Love,
Gemma











Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2