Just Want You to Smile


Just thought I’d write you a short note to tell you how I miss you.

I can’t control the moment that you are away. I can’t even control our destiny but somehow I am wishing and praying that God will make our best love story.

Life is too short, so I have decided to spend my valuable time with the person I love. I want to spend my life time loving you. I can imagine myself with the rest of my life with you so in love. My heart longs to express my love for you.

You are the gift from God that I have waited for so long. When you come to my country, my family is willing to open to you as you well know.  My home is your home too; I hope you will feel their love and welcoming hands when you see me.

Last night I was a bit sad because of stressful routine in my work but hearing your encouragement was a good music into my ears. When you said, you will do everything to make me happy and have a comfortable life I didn’t noticed that my tears had fallen to my cheeks. You always make me feel I am special. You are my happiness. I see my forever with you. 

I love you so much Honey!

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2