New Year 2013

 with Ate Marlyn Regalado

 bonding time at SM Centerpoint

 so welcome and comfy with this house

with Kring (I am holding a presents from Nina and Trish)

I am here with my ex house; they really treat me nice here. I missed them a lot. Unfortunately, EJ was not around because he went home this afternoon but Ronel (the eldest son is here).

I have plenty to be thankful for today. I am blessed because I can't feel any animosity or awkwardness with the whole clan. 

To be continued.....

the party has just started!

bag, beauty soap and red envelope from Ate Imbay
from Nina and Trish

Nag enjoy ako ng sobra noon New Year, hindi nga lang nasalubong ang Bagong taon sa Bacood dahil tinawagan ako ni Mama na magcelebrate kasama sila. Umuwi ako ng 11pm, nagtaxi nalang ako. Medyo kinabahan ako dahil sa kalsada ang dami ng tao na nagsasaya, ang daming usok dahil sa mga paputok at si Manong driver mataas din ang singil.

Kinabukasan, bumalik ako sa Bacood. I did a massage for Ate Imbay and did reflexology to Roy and Ma'am Salud. Naputol man ang relasyon namin ni Kleng ngunit hindi sila nagbabago ng pakikitungo sa akin. I will cherish the moment I have with them, it is priceless. 



Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2