I Found Love


Thinking of how many more months I have to endure to see you is like forever. I want you so bad, there will never be another one for me. You have given me so much that I will never be able to repay you back and that makes me feel grateful to God that He sent you to me. You are the reason why I can stand here today and be brave about every thing that life has to give. You made me feel alive again.

Before I met you, my life has no direction. I was in deep pain and my own demons was my constant companion but when you came, my life has changed for the better. You gave me so much joy and hope. I know that in my hour of need even if the world deserts me, you would never and that makes you the only one who could complete me.

I found a true happiness. I love you so much!

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2