Philippine Animal Welfare Society (June 28, 2013)

 June 28, 2013

 Waiting for their food

 Having their share

 Make me pretty in your shot! :)

 so cute


 This is my place

 Common, get me!

 Don't disturb me

 one of my fave pet in the shelter

 my chipmunk

 with good friend Marj

 Snob

 "fall in line"

 What are you looking at?

 Please, I am not ready!



Help, I am falling!

I promised to have a day in a week for my voluntary work at Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS). I am loving it there and being comfy doing a voluntary job at the shelter. One way of releasing my boredom is by playing with the cats. 

Last Friday I haven't got a chance in walking the dogs because of heavy rain. I did washed the dirty towels that has been used in the clinic. It was really an experienced because at home I don't do it. I got to talked and mingled with other volunteers too from different school and groups. 

My time spent in PAWS always special. It brings joy to me and becomes my outlet after my busy schedule at the Hospital. 


Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2