Forever


I am missing you so much. Right now, I am in my bed thinking about you. I can't imagined I could love a person like this, you are in every thoughts I made every day. I love you more than you'll ever know. I feel that I am so lucky that I have given a chance to love someone like you and be loved back.

I can't describe how much I love you. I don't want to make this feeling go away. We well be renewing our love every day. 

I love you even more in times when you make sure I am included in your priorities, that actually I am in the top line. You are a man of honor, you value every promises that you said. For doing that I am more convinced that I can rely on you, that what ever it takes I can count on you.

You did everything to make me secured especially in my needs, you're always there emotionally and financially. My well being is pampered all the time. Monthly bills are well taking care off. Every day you never forget telling me that I am your Angel and I am honored to be part of your life.

It was a music in my ears hearing Mommy Gwen uttered the words daughter in law. She is amazing person and a lovable mother. I can't wait to finally meet her.

Thank you for entrusting me your money, for putting up a small business and for trusting me that I can handle it well. I will take care of you and I will love you forever.

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2