Graduation Day


What: Graduation Day
Where: Philippines International Convention Center (PICC)
When: May 30, 2013

 The Big Day

 The Graduate

 Proud graduates with their family

 The friendship

 Inside the PICC Plenary Hall

 with my loving Ate


 Classmates

 The Venue

 The Emcee


 Getting my Diploma

 The armor for better future is in my hands

 Big Bosses with the school endorser Aiza and Kris Bernal

 Handling the certificate for Academic Excellence 

 Fulfilling feeling

 I have to say " This is for Kleng for his support and undying love"

 Priceless Moment

 This is now my prized 




 with Jerome and Kim

 with the school director Mr. Romy Hipolito together with Liz, Pebe and Kim

 with newly appointed school director of SASN Mandaluyong and SASN Makati registrar Ms. Judith Dayrit



 the usherettes

 with Jinkee

 in front of PICC 
Good Friends
 The Warriors

 with Mr. Jarold (former SASN Makati School Director)


Isa ito sa pinakamasayang araw na kabanata ng buhay ko. Hindi ito magiging realidad kung hindi sa tulong ng mga mahal ko sa buhay. I will be forever indebted and grateful to Kleng and for his family. Siya ang dahilan bakit nabuo at natupad ang pangarap na ito. Para sa kanya ang diploma at medalyang nakuha ko. Sapat na sa aking patuloy kung naririnig sa kanyang labi na proud siya at hindi nasayang ang paghihirap at sakripisyong kanyang ginawa.

 Sa bumubuo ng PEBA at Isang Minutong SMile, maraming salamat po. Kay Kuya George, Sir Kenjie Solis, Shiela, Pete, Leny, Jocelyn, Charlie, Mark Paulines, Bino Bautista, Madz, Rose Marie, salamat sa pagtitiwala at mga advises.

For Yeye and for his family. Thank you so much. His family never abandoned me in spite that I no longer works for them. They supported me too (financially and emotionally) My deepest thanks!

Habang umaakyat ako sa entablado, walang mapagsidlang saya ang aking naramdaman. Nadama ko ang tagumpay na sa kabila ng hirap na aking pinagdaanan natupad/ nagawa kung tuparin ang aking mga minimithi.  Sayang nga lang wala si Mama dahil nasa bicol ngunit alam kung masayang masaya siya sa akin. For my Ate Gina and little sister Gemmalyn Comiso, thank you for being my strenght kapag nanghihina na ako. To my alma matter and professors, thank you so much.  

To Warriors Pebe, Kim, Ruth and Princess. You made my stay in SASN a memorable ones. Thank you for fighting in my cause every time my decisions were questioned. Thank you for being my true friends.

Thank you Jesus!

My journey just started. 

The world is smiling with me...

I will remain strong with so much faith in HIM.

With humility and humbleness, I bow my head. Guide me Lord in my future endeavors, mold me and make me your obedient servant. 

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2