Blood Donation @ Red Cross


 Red Cross shirt 

 Premium Gold Membership Card

 Blood Donation Card

 The essence of giving and sharing

 Happy me

one down, one more bag to go 


I often asked myself, What is my purpose? What is the life I want to have? What are the things that would makes me happy? Kadalasan madami akong gustong gawin na may kasama ngunit sa pagkakataon na ito mag-isa akong pumunta ng Red Cross Quezon City Chapter. Madaming beses na akong nakapagbigay ng dugo but this time around I shared it with Red Cross.

As a person, It was my daily struggle finding the right direction because every time I knew exactly what I want things changed unexpectedly. Perhaps, it's God way of saying trust me more and have more faith on me. I believed there are so many ways to honor HIM, and I want to serve HIM by doing voluntary works. I have to make my life more meaningful, and I want to do what is the real purpose why I am here on earth.

Nothing matters more than knowing my purpose in life.


Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2