Our Lady Of Manaoag

As a Roman Catholic, my spiritual journey is challenged by many obstacles. Some are my personal struggles in dealing with my faith and dealing with what's right and what is not. My promised journey started last January, I did have a covenant with HIM that before I'll go back working abroad I would visit 30 churches near or far from my place. 

I'll blog my journey like my diary.

@ Manaoag Garden with Ednalyn, Tetchie and Tita

Sharing is Giving

Our Lady of Manaog

I am the way, the truth and the life


I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. (Jeremiah 31:3)

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (Luke 12:32)


Manaoag Church was near from La Union which happened to be my destination. I owned a house in Agoo, La Union nearest to the apparition site. Every time I've visited La Union, I also find time to visit Manaoag. My experienced was unforgetable.  I thanked Him for being my great redeemer and my great companion. I thanked Him for giving us blessings.

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2