Thursday, September 22, 2011

Padis Point

















Place: Padis Point (Mandaluyong)



I had a chanced mingling with my classmate last Saturday @ Padis Point. It was a birthday celebration of Ms. Melody Bautista. I was too hesitant to attend the party because I admit I'm not a party goer but in the back of my mind tells me why not try for a change.


I went there very early, as usual I waited for them (lol). They arrived too late and I was furious already. Maybe, I'm impatient in waiting! hahaha! But anyway, my mood changed because Jimson served as our clown.


I went home at 10:30pm but my classmate stayed there until midnight. It was one my unforgetable experience, having to explore my horizon and see the other side of lifestyle.


Thank you classmates! (-.-) Happy Birthday Melody!


I was fun indeed!



3 comments:

ISTAMBAY said...

nandito ka na po pala sa atin miss bhing.

magandang araw po :)

The Psalmist said...

wow! si ate bhing, miss ka na namin

bumibisita at palaging nagcocomment
TKJ Superfriends!

jedpogi said...

talagang pag galing ka sa ibang bansa napakasarap mag get together with your friends...