Distance

"I'll go and find the mountain"

The crusty shell of loneliness grew over me again. What i am getting out of this scenario, thats the question often asked by those who refuse to believe me. I've felt the urged on putting all the sarcastic voice in my head and go on with the journey i want to pursue but it stuck in my head. I've never been lost before, now I am!

"If you don't mind, you won't find it"

"Let go"

Things have gone downhill. I no longer feel comfortable just by thinking of what had happened. It hurts that all the chances was ruined by simple mistake.

"Without making the first step how can i make forward?"

Maybe the happy ending is watching the boat go.
From afar, i will see you through!

Share this

Bhing
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Ads2